- Reservation Policy
- Check in: 2:00 pm Check out: 10am
- Reservation without prepayment and other wise will be held till 1800 hours of the date of arrival. Please inform reservations on +91 6397500848 of any delays expected.
- Late checkouts without prior confirmation will incur extra charges which may vary from half to full day’s charge.
2. Child Policy
- Child below 5 years of age can stay free with parents without extra bed
- Child 6-12 years of age will be charged 50% of extra bed and meal plan
- Child above 12 will be charged 100% of extra bed and meal plan
- Accommodation for drivers and maids mainly off site is subject to availability and arrangements need to be made prior to arrival @ Rs. 400 per day
3. Prepayment & Service Delivery Policy
- The guest will be charged a minimum prepayment of 50% of the total price any time at or after the reservation.
- Prepayment to be made by Cash NEFT or IMPS.
- After successful processing of payment, a confirmation mail from merchant will be sent within two working days.
- The bills must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted. The closest ATM is 13 kms away. Credit card facilities do at times breakdown due to factors outside our control. Alternate arrangements are advised.
4. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made prior to 14 days of booking date will incur no cancellation charge
- Cancellations made within 14 days of booking date will incur 50% cancellation of the total charge
- A no show incurs a 100% cancellation of the total charge
5. Management’s Right
- The Management reserves the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his/her room at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate forthwith. In default the Management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the guest from the room occupied by him/her.
- The Management reserves the right to add to, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules
Government Rules & Regulations
Guests are requested to observe the government rules & regulations in force from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, smoking, noise management etc.
We don’t share your private information
We recognise that privacy is important to our guests, and hence The Hermitage Kanatal explains our practices regarding personal information we collect when you visit our hotels, restaurants, our website, when you fill up a form and become member of our loyalty programmes. We request you to read this policy document carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting our web sites, we assume, your acceptance to the practices described in this policy document.
The availability, rates, tariff and taxes are subject to change and the company cannot be held liable for any such change. If at any time, during the continuance of service, the performance in whole or in part, of any obligation under it shall be prevented or delayed by reason of war, hostility, axe of the public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, strikes, lockout or act of god, etc. no claim for damages against the company in respect of such performance or delay in performance of the service can be claimed. The laws of India govern the contract and you hereby submit within the jurisdiction of the hotel premises and state of Uttarakhand Jurisdiction.
Personal information we collect:
At every touch point or guest interaction, and in conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information; information related to your reservation, stay or visit to a property; participation in a membership or loyalty program; Information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, nationality, income, passport number and date and place of issue; travel history; payment information; guest preferences; marketing and communication preferences; information about vehicles you may bring onto our properties etc.
Personal information we collect from third parties
In addition to the information we collect from you directly, we may also infer information about you based on the information you provide to us or from other Information we receive. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including information from our airline, credit card, and other partners, information from social media sites consistent with your settings on such sites, such as social media sign-on programs, and from third-party sources. We may append this information to the information we have on file for you and share it with others consistent with this Statement.